Good will and cancellation policy for disruptions due to COVID-19
Passenger options for existing and newly booked tickets up to 15 September 2020 for all domestic and international flights up to 25 October 2020:
▪ Unlimited number of re-bookings without rebooking fee
Changes are possible for new dates within validity of the ticket (within one year of the date of issue). If the original booking class is not available on the new flight, the fare difference will be charged. Date change must be completed before the beginning of the originally booked journey. Origin and destination cannot be changed.
▪ Voucher refund for the total ticket value (including service fee)
Voucher can be exchanged for a new ticket within 12 months from the date of issue. Voucher needs to be issued before the flight in the original ticket and cannot be refunded. Voucher can be transferred to another passenger. Name change is charged EUR40 (international flights) / HRK100 (domestic flights).
▪ Voucher can be requested by passengers with tickets bought up to 15 September 2020 for flights up to 25 October 2020
▪ Purchased extra services (first bag, seat reservations) will be included in the voucher value only if your flight is cancelled or you have purchased a FlyFlex/FlyBizz fare family
▪ Purchased extra services (first bag, seat reservations) will not be included in the voucher value if your flight is not cancelled or you have purchased a FlyEasy/FlyOpti fare family
▪ Voucher is valid for one year from the date of issue and needs to be used for booking in that period. You can travel later and your ticket is valid for one year from the date of issue
▪ To use your voucher, please contact our Croatia Airlines NZ GSA at email@example.com
▪ Vouchers cannot be used for ticket purchase on our website
▪ If the new booking is of higher value than the voucher, you will be required to pay the difference at the time of booking
▪ Please do save your voucher code so you may redeem it on your next ticket purchase
▪ It is non-refundable
▪ Voucher can be transferred to another passenger. Name change is charged EUR40 (international flights) / HRK100 (domestic flights)
Passengers whose flights are scheduled within the next 72 hours are given priority. We thank you for your patience.
Source: Croatia Airlines - COVID-19 Updates | Croatia Times Travel Update 14 August 2020