Good will and cancellation policy for disruptions due to COVID-19
Passenger options for existing and newly booked tickets up to 31 August 2021 for all domestic and international flights up to 30 October 2021:
▪ Unlimited number of re-bookings without rebooking fee
Changes are possible for new dates within validity of the ticket (within two years of the date of issue). If the original booking class is not available on the new flight, the fare difference will be charged. Date change must be completed before the beginning of the originally booked journey. Origin and destination cannot be changed.
▪ Voucher refund for the total ticket value (including service fee)
Voucher needs to be issued before the flight in the original ticket and cannot be refunded. Voucher can be transferred to another passenger. Name change is charged EUR40 (international flights) / HRK100 (domestic flights). Voucher is valid for two years from the date of issue and needs to be used for booking in that period.
▪ Full or partial refund of the ticket in case of cancelled flights
Due to the current situation caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, the processing of the request takes longer than usual. We kindly ask for your patience.
▪ Voucher can be requested by passengers with tickets bought up to 31 August 2021 for flights up to 30 October 2021
▪ Purchased extra services (first bag, seat reservations) will be included in the voucher value only if your flight is cancelled or you have purchased a FlyFlex/FlyBizz fare family
▪ Purchased extra services (first bag, seat reservations) will not be included in the voucher value if your flight is not cancelled or you have purchased a FlyEasy/FlyOpti fare family
▪ Voucher is valid for two years from the date of issue and needs to be used for booking in that period. You can travel later and your ticket is valid for one year from the date of issue
▪ To use your voucher, please contact our Croatia Airlines NZ GSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Vouchers cannot be used for ticket purchase on our website
▪ If the new booking is of higher value than the voucher, you will be required to pay the difference at the time of booking
▪ Please do save your voucher code so you may redeem it on your next ticket purchase
▪ It is non-refundable
▪ Voucher can be transferred to another passenger. Name change is charged EUR40 (international flights) / HRK100 (domestic flights)
Passengers whose flights are scheduled within the next 72 hours are given priority. We thank you for your patience.
Source: Croatia Airlines - COVID-19 Updates | Croatia Times Travel Update 26 May 2021