Croatia Airlines cares about your safety
Cabin crew members who are in direct contact with passengers and ground personnel are equipped with adequate protective gear.
Disinfection and cleaning of aircraft
All Croatia Airlines aircraft are being regularly cleaned and disinfected every day. Crew members are equipped with different disinfectants.
Air in the passenger cabin
Croatia Airlines aircraft are equipped with high quality air filters. Cabin air circulates vertically and is refreshed with a constant flow of fresh air supply.
Please help us keep you safe, take care of yourself and others by following our instructions.
▪ Please check your temperature before going to the airport.
▪ In case you are not feeling well or you have symptoms of respiratory infection that may signify COVID-19, please stay home and contact the Contact Centre to cancel your ticket.
▪ We kindly ask all passengers to fill out the PLF form in advance or to bring a pencil with them. PLF can be found here.
▪ Due to the situation, boarding will start earlier than usually. Passengers will board the aircraft in smaller groups (5-10 passengers). Business Class passengers and special category passengers will be boarding first.
▪ Please respect the minimal distance of 2 metres in the passenger terminal and while boarding the aircraft.
▪ We recommend that passengers adjust their hand baggage weight and amount to the current situation and transfer conditions - women’s handbags, smaller backpacks and laptop cases that can be carried on the shoulder are allowed. Larger hand baggage must be dropped off at the check-in desk.
During the flight
▪ All passengers are required to bring and wear face masks/facial coverings aboard all Croatia Airlines flights. Masks must be worn during the whole flight.
▪ Acceptable facial coverings include: double layer cotton face masks, surgical masks, filtering half masks with or without valve (FFP2/N95).
▪ We have ensured that every passenger has cleaning wipes on board for wiping their seats (headset, armrests…)
▪ Due to safety reasons our regular inflight service has been cancelled until further notice on all Croatia Airlines flights. Water is available on request.
▪ After the plane has landed, please remain seated until cabin crew calls you to leave the plane in smaller groups.
▪ Please respect our recommendations, keep the minimal distance of 2 metres and wear a mask while exiting the aircraft and entering the passenger terminal.